Last Updated: April 1, 2023
zig from zigzag web application (the "Service") is operated by FA Partners Limited ("us", "we", or "our"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- IP address
- Startup ideas or other user-generated content
2. Use of Data
FA Partners Limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To optimize the Service and improve user experience
- To notify you about updates and new programs related to our Service
- To comply with legal obligations and regulations
3. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We process your Personal Data based on the following legal grounds:
- Your consent, which you provide when submitting your data to our Service
- The legitimate interests of providing, maintaining, and improving our Service
4. Retention of Data
5. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on servers located outside of your country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United Kingdom and process it there.
6. Disclosure of Data
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Data to third parties. We will not share your Personal Data with third parties, except as required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of FA Partners Limited
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
7. Data Subject Rights under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom, you have certain data protection rights. FA Partners Limited aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Under GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Governing Law
11. Contact Us
- By email: email@example.com