Last Updated: June 9, 2023
The zigzag web application (the "Service") is operated by FA Partners Limited ("us", "we", or "our"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. We use third-party services including Google Analytics and Hotjar for improving our Service, and their use of your information is covered in this policy as well.
1. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- IP address
- Startup ideas or other user-generated content
- User Agent which may include information such as your computer's or mobile device's browser type and version
- The pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
2. Use of Data
FA Partners Limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To optimize the Service and improve user experience
- To notify you about updates and new programs related to our Service
- To comply with legal obligations and regulations
- To track and analyze usage of our Service through Google Analytics and Hotjar
3. Google Analytics and Hotjar
We use Google Analytics and Hotjar to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Hotjar is a behavior analytics company that analyses website use, providing feedback through tools such as heatmaps and surveys. Both Google and Hotjar use the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service, which they share with other Google services and use to contextualize and personalize the ads of their own advertising network. You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page. You can also opt-out from Hotjar's service by following their opt-out instructions.
4. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We process your Personal Data based on the following legal grounds:
- Your consent, which you provide when submitting your data to our Service
- The legitimate interests of providing, maintaining, and improving our Service
5. Retention of Data
6. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on servers located outside of your country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United Kingdom and process it there.
7. Disclosure of Data
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Data to third parties. We will not share your Personal Data with third parties, except as required by law, for our business operations, or as necessary to provide our Service. This includes sharing information with Google and Hotjar, as described above.
8. Data Subject Rights under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom, you have certain data protection rights. FA Partners Limited aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Under GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
11. Governing Law
12. Contact Us
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org